Article provided by: CityDoc Urgent Care Fort Worth
When it comes to your health or that of a loved one, you always need to know that you have somewhere to turn. However, with all of the urgent care centers in Dallas, how can you know that you are choosing the best location? When it comes to finding the best urgent care clinic in Dallas and the surrounding area, there are several things that you should know.
What you need to know about urgent care centers in Dallas is that these are walk-in clinics that focus on caring for patients that need prompt attention but are not suffering from an emergency that is life-threatening. If you do have an emergency, it is recommended that you head right to an emergency room at the nearest hospital. Otherwise, working with an urgent care clinic in Dallas will get you the help you need without an appointment. Generally speaking, most clinics in Dallas will also open up earlier and then close later than other doctors’ offices.
This is a listing of the top 10 Dallas urgent care clinics the next time that you or a loved one needs medical attention:
- CityDoc Urgent Care, Uptown – Located on McKinney Avenue, there are countless services available. Patients can visit for sinus infection treatment, sports physicals, flu shots, and a wide range of other services.
- PrimaCare Medical Center, Lakewood – Located on E. Mockingbird Lane, you can visit this clinic for services like pap smears, pregnancy tests, and ear wax removal.
- CityDoc Urgent Care, Inwood Village – Located on W. Lovers Lane, this urgent care clinic is a great location for flu shots, general medicine, STD testing, tetanus vaccinations, and more.
- CityDoc Urgent Care, Preston – Located on Preston Road, you can see this clinic for pregnancy testing, eye exams, ear wax removals, and a variety of other vaccinations.
- Urgent Care For Kids, Dallas – Located on Preston Road, you will have a variety of service options, including flu shots, vaccinations, pregnancy testing, and safe ear wax removal.
- Urgentology Care, Viridian Medical Park – Located on 4130 N. Collins Street, this urgent care facility is available for pap smears, STD testing, sports physicals, and other services.
- PrimaCare Medical Center, Dallas (Marsh Lane) – Located on Marsh Lane, you can see this clinic for pregnancy tests and other women’s healthcare such as pap smears, STD testing, and more.
- Urgent Care TX Family Practice, Lancaster – Located on W. Pleasant Run Road, you can visit this clinic for a variety of tests, including allergy testing. They also offer vaccines for typhoid, yellow fever, and more.
- Code 3 Urgent Care, Mesquite – Located on E. Cartwright Road, this clinic offers STD testing as well as pregnancy tests, tetanus vaccines, and other services.
- All Children’s Urgent Care Clinic, Garland – Located on N. President George Bush Highway, this urgent care clinic offers services such as allergy testing, sports physicals, and physical exams.
Have you suffered from:
- Moderate back issues
- Strains or sprains
- An accident or fall
- Eye redness or irritation
- Flu or fever
- Skin infection or rash
- Urinary tract infection
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or dehydration?
If so, then you can see an urgent care clinic in Dallas to get the help that you need. CityDoc is at the top of the list when it comes to Dallas urgent care and walk-in clinics, so you know that you or your loved one is in great hands.Urgent Care Clinic Dallas
View Larger Map