Article provided by: Pax House Recovery
Few diseases are more nightmarish than substance addiction. Addiction is one of the few disorders where you see salvation within your reach, but you’re unable to meet it. At Pax Recovery House, we have fought this condition with great success over years of practice.
Our center of rehab in Pasadena, California is one of the leading locations on the country for several reasons, including:
- A top-class residential setting
- Friendly environment, providing comfort, security, and relaxation
- Professional and experienced staff
- Customer-oriented services
- Advanced and modern rehab programs
- Impeccable reputation within the community and abroad
If you have decided to change your life for the better, we’re the ones to help you do it. Give us a call and let’s talk!
What can we do for you?
We realize that addiction is a painful disorder to deal with. It’s not easy to counter it, especially not on your own. With our help, you can do it. We are as far as you can get from one-hit-miracle-pill treatments. Instead, we use a multidisciplinary system to provide several benefits along the line.
Our extended experience in the field of drug and alcohol rehab has taught us a valuable lesson. We now know that, to treat addiction effectively, we need to resort to a variety of personalized treatments and therapies. We will use them to:
- Eliminate withdrawal and substance craving – The program of rehab in Pasadena, California starts with the detox process. Its purpose is to control the manifestations of withdrawal and eliminate cravings completely. Only after the detoxification period can we move on to the next phase – psychological treatments.
- Restore your behavioral and emotional balance – We’ll help you gain control over your emotions and actions. You will grow into a more balanced individual, free of the destructive influence of the substance. And this will serve as a foundation to the success of the recovery process.
- Heal the spirit – It may sound corny, but it’s actually a well-researched topic. Studies show that most victims of drug addiction suffer from anhedonia – the inability to experience pleasure. This will affect your emotional and psychological recovery in the long-term. We use family and group therapy sessions to cure this symptom. On top of that, we have physical conditioning, music and art therapy, and the 12-Step Integration Program for the same purposes.
Your new life starts here!
We get thrilled every time we have the chance of helping someone change their life for the better. If you need our assistance, come to our website and take our number! Someone will be waiting for you on the other end, ready to hear your story.
If you look for drug or alcohol rehab in Pasadena, California, we are here to help you. At Pax House Recovery, we’ll make sure you will have the time of your life. We have created a wonderful environment here, where you can relax, enjoy the setting, and socialize with other people daily. Your new life waits for you here. Come and claim it now!Rehab In Pasadena California
View Larger Map